This weekend course will address common exam questions and will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the MRCS part B exam and a clear understanding of the level expected to pass.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain viva, hands on practice and to receive top tips to pass your exam. Book your place today.
Begins with interactive lectures covering key sub-specialties followed by small groups rotating through cadavers and prosections in the anatomy lab, to allow focused time with anatomy demonstrators and for anatomy vivas.
Small group anatomy teachings:
1) Chest and mediastinum
2) Abdomen & Retroperitoneum
3) Pelvis and reproductive organs
4) Lower limb
5) Upper limb and brachial plexus
6) Head and neck
7) Clinically relevant surface anatomy
A day of intensive viva practice in pathology, applied surgical science and critical care, communication skills and history taking, and clinical examination and procedural skills. Delegates will rotate around 8 stations in each area and will receive feedback from qualified examiners.
*Programme subject to change
- Learn to tackle common questions
- Practice practical skills through prosections with real cadavers
- Learn from anatomy demonstrations
- Carry out intensive viva practice
- Receive feedback from qualified examiners
For more information, please refer to: https://www.rsm.ac.uk/events/rpk28